2009 - ad oggi
System Integrator on Coflight Project.
Coflight is a new generation FPD (Flight Data Processing) system, a partnership among ENAV, DSNA and Skyguide, the Italy, French and Swiss Air Navigation Service Providers. The main objective of Coflight programme is to replace by 2013 the present FDP systems with one new generation system, interoperable on European scale and able to support Air Traffic Control service for the next 20 years.
Coflight is planned and developed by Selex-si, a Finmeccanica company, and Thales Air Systems
The activities concern to integrate the different components developed in C++ and Java based on CORBA tecnology and test it. We have to develop some scripts with bash shell and the develop the Test Scripts with Jyhton Language. Is needed write the support documentation.
The software design is based on middleware platforms cling to OMG standards
For these activities I have been in Toulouse (France) at Thales Air System from November 2010 to March 2011 and from June 2011 up to August 2011
System Administrator for a EDS project
European Space Agency
• Mail Administration (Sendmail, Postfix)
• support for dB Management (Oracle, Sybase)
• managing Solaris Volume Manager
• ZFS Pool and Zone File system for solaris 10
• scripting shell
• installation, configuration and managing of Sun cluster 3.2
• Hardening for Solaris 8 and 10
• ftp administration
• Hardening for Red Hat Enterpise and CentOs
I have also participate to FINREF project with an international team, EDS & Accenture for Hardening activities on solaris 10.
First EDS project where i have been employed:
System Administrator for ENI-Agip for EDS an HP Company
Pomezia (Roma) - Italy
Unix system administration on these platform:
Managing and scripting for monitoring
system Integrator and system administrator
System Integrator and system administrator
system administrator for DIGITAL UNIX - TRU64 - Enterprise Red Hat.
Software integrator for radar control and support to flight’s controller of Rome and Milan.
I’ve been also involved in to a big disaster recovery project start-up phase, on Enterprise Red Hat platform.
Network system administrator
• Configuration, installation and managing of Cisco Routers and Switches
• Configuration of backbone on Cisco and Juniper equipments
• Managing of DSLA Siemens, Marconi and Alcatel
• Voip with h323 protocl
• Cisco IP Phone
• Management all the backbone and final users of south of Italy, in particular Naples, Bari, Palermo and Catania
• Support on backup managing with Legato Net
• Manage of DNS and mail server with Intermail tool on linux slackware platform
• Manage some tools for web statistics (awstat), network statistics (mrtg), firewall on Linux Red Hat platform, Apache and PHP / Mysql, SMS Gateway
• Manage and configuration on monitor tool Nagios and manage of HP Open View
• In 2007 I developed a monitoring tool (shell scripting) for Telecom Italia on Sun Microsystem Platforms: Sun E25K and E15K
• In 2008 for RAI, file system configuration with ZFS pool, ILOM connection and servers configuration on to a Windows existent domain with Samba for Active Directory
• In 2009 for RAI, file system configuration with ZFS pool, SNMP configuration on Hardware Sun Fire x4500 ( x86 platform)
• In 2009 for Nexsoft SPA and "Parthenope University (Naples): Teacher on "Experts in Systems Management and Software Development Platform WEB", on Solaris 10 Module
• In 2009 for Ericcson in Pagani (SA) - Teacher on Linux Course also with Linux Real Time elements