Law and Business Nuceria Consulting
2012 - ad oggi
Director Research & Development
Industrial Food District Nocera - Gragnano (Salerno) Italy
- Director RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT and Director of Training area.
2. As manager I worked to promote the function of the District AREA and I improved the status of the company in order to develop new policies as well as b2b activities or new contact with the European market. The Industrial Agricultural and Food District Nocera Gragnano groups include 32600 companies with over 50 000 employees and a turnover of around 600 million euros.The Main Activities developed as manager of the District were:- Center for business services;- Process innovation and product;- Internationalization of companies, marketing and promotion;- Creation of incubators for new businesses;- Business support to the optimal use of facilities and incentives from regional, national and Community interventions;- Management of common services to members for research and development of new products;- Facilities and laboratories to support quality promotion and certification, R&D;- Training of professionals in the agri-food sector (towards professional placement) and training on issues of technological and organizational innovation, internationalization of agro-food enterprises, business management, etc.;During my years as manager in the District, I achieved many goals such as:? Land development and local economic and productive enhancement;? Support and development of agronomic and agri-food traditions of the District;? Creation of district productive areas with infrastructure and service hubs and implementation of integrated services for businesses;? Territory promotion with a view to the internationalization of agri-food and wine products;
? Support to new businesses in the management, development and commercialization of products.
I was involved at the strategic level to develop and also reinforce strategic partnership both inside and outside the DISTRICT AREA. I developed new partnerships with countries such as Egypt, Poland, and Tunisia.
CEO -Chief Executive Officer
2007 - ad oggi
Since July 2007 I have been CEO of Manticora company (www.manticora.it...) and also Business Development Manager of the company.
University of Salerno
1. Coordinator for Educational training area:
As General Coordinator of the educational training area at the Centre of Research at the University of Salerno, I worked as Coordinator of the Vocational Training Area to guide and coordinate all the courses and activities with medium size and large size teams in various educational and training institutions such as University Departments, Research centres, Public institutions and secondary schools.While in this position I developed activities in the following areas:
• defining organizational strategies, sales and service standards, coordination of human resources, technology and finance, supervision of maintenance and improvement of service, managing relationships and agreements with customers, evaluation and development of human resources, managing relationships with companies, institutions and local stakeholders, problem solving, promotion and marketing of educational services and / or orientation.
2. Project Manager for european research projects as well as other Italian projects.
3. Administrative and Quality Manager also dealing with quality control, audit, process and production analysis for many project also related to Framework Programme V, Framework Programme VI, etc..