University of Bologna
Project Manager for the DIANA Project on disability and social farming. www.projectdiana.eu...
Selezione per NTV
Studio Staff R.U. S.r.l.
Project Manager / Evaluator
2010 - ad oggi
- Working on national and European projects in the fields of Health, Social integration and competence development.
- Developing Evaluation tools and methodologies to assess Social Return of Investment for Training policies and programmes.
- Designing innovative ECM training initiatives.
- Member of the Italian Evaluation Association (AIV).
Presently collaborating with Fondazione Alma Mater - Bologna, University of Bologna, Associazione Aracne and VET Providers.
Contributing to the CEDEFOP study for the accreditation of VET providers in Europe. Responsible of the case study of the Rating and Accreditation system of the Lombardy Region.
Pubblication foreseen in 2010.
Scienter - Bologna
Researcher in projects financed by the European Commission – LLP and Heath Programme:
- Banking and Financial sector projects for the levelling of pre-existing certifications at European in agreement with the European Qualification Framework. Definition of: systems for accreditation and quality assurance; competences framework and methodology for the identification of core and professional competences. Creation of ad hoc tools and Guidelines for users and piloting partners. Definition of strategies for collaborative learning and for the implementation and improvement of Learning Organisations. Partners: Associazione Bancaria Italiana (IT), Chartered Insurance Institute (UK), Portuguese Training Bank Association (PT), Hellenic Bank Association (EL), WIB (PL), University of Berlin (DE), €FPA, EBTN (LU).
- Projects for the SMEs: creation of a virtual community for the exchange of the good practices to European level. Methodologies, guidelines and animation of the communities.
- E-learning projects using MUVEs for the education of teachers and students
- Projects in the medical field for the creation of a Virtual Academy with the selection of relevant topics at a European level for collaborative learning on Moodle platform.
- Writing of project proposals for different sectors development within the Lifelong Learning and Health programmes.
- Quality and Evaluation Planning and Management with Assessment and Reporting of projects outputs.
Project Coordinator for Training Activities Financed by Regione Lombardia
Project Management and Coordination of Regione Lombardia Financed Projects in the field of Grafic Design, Print and Communication.
Politiche Comunitarie della Provincia di Arezzo
Educational Consultant for Provincia di Arezzo (virtual team working on national and European projects)
Corsisoftware - Ente di Formazione Regione Lombardia
Main activities and responsibilities Working on national training projects with Italian training organizations (Intesa Formazione and
Agenda Training Brokers). Project design and implementation in the fields of continuous education
addressed to SME’s and workers who want to improve their competences to remain competitive.
CRM for Corsisoftware.com, training center located in Milan, developing training projects financed
by European Funds, Regione Lombardia and Fondi Interprofessionali for Continuous education.
Creating the new web site (under construction): look and feel with content analysis and
development. Writing new procedures for reception and teachers. Selection and recruitment of new
teachers. Overall budgeting.
Marketing and promotion of the School though different medias.
Intesa Formazione - Banca Intesa
Worked as a Project Manager on transnational activities for the European Program Equal for
Regions Campania, Lazio, Ministero del Lavoro and Calabria. The objective of the projects is the
creation of training centers through out Italy.
Coordinated all activities related to the TCA in force: working groups, exchange visits, secretariat,
social research for the development of the third sector and mainstreaming.
Merging Italian activities plan with the Transnational Cooperation Agreement.
Developed activities plan according to the budget for transnationality.
Worked with European Partners from Spain, The Netherlands, France, Slovakia and Czech
Republic. Working languages: English and French.